System Analysis and Control Department
- was founded in 1971;
- carries out preparation of bachelors and masters of direction "System Analysis“ since 1999;
- 4 professors, 3 doctors of sciences;
- 8 associate professors (4 Phd in physics and mathematics, 4 Phd in technical sciences);
- 4 experienced assistants.
- Applicating of artificial intelligence methods to solving industrial problems in metallurgy and mining.
- Optimal control of systems with distributed parameters. Approximation of Optimization Problems for Ill-Posed Nonlinear Elliptic Systems.
- Research of stability and stabilization of unsteady rotation of a rigid body with fluid, modeling of complex systems.
- Optimal two-stage allocation of material flows in a transport-logistic system with continuously distributed resource.
- Mathematical modeling and methods for solving problems of optimal multiplex partitioning of sets.
- Development of the adversarial attack algorithms.